Sticky buttons allow you to keep a button visible at all times, even when a visitor scrolls down the page. Use sticky buttons to keep important calls to action fixed, visible, and clickable on all site pages.
Ideal uses cases include:
- Contact Us
- Get a Quote
To make a button sticky, follow these steps:
- Go to the Design tab on the button editor.
- Select the Style sub-tab and scroll down to Position.
- Toggle the Sticky option on.
- Choose the position per device.
- The size and position can be customized per device
- On mobile, we suggest placing the sticky button at the bottom corner of the screen so visitors can easily click it with one hand
- You can display an icon rather than text on mobile by choosing the layout that features an icon on mobile
- For multi-lingual sites, sticky buttons will only appear for the default language
- If the Sticky attribute is disabled, the button will automatically appear in the first row at the top of the page
- The Sticky button cannot be hidden on specific pages