The business hours widget displays the days and times your business is open. This widget is particularly useful for making sure your customers can find out easily when to contact or visit your business so that that you don't lose any potential customers due to a misunderstanding about when you'll be available.
Add the business hours widget to your Website Builder. To learn more about adding widgets to your Website, see Adding Widgets.
Once you add a business hours widget to your Site, we'll try to find your business hours and add them to your Site automatically. If you'd like to change the hours, right-click the widget and click "Edit Content".
Building your business hours online
- First, select the Online option in the business hours widget.
- Then enter the name of your business or your business's phone number in the search box.
- Select your business from the dropdown list.
- Click Edit Business Hours to make any changes if the automatic import tool doesn't find the right hours.
Building your own business hours
- First, select the Build Your Own option in the business hours widget.
- From the resulting menu, select whichever day or days you'd like to set hours for and select the appropriate hours from the dropdown.
- To set multiple hour ranges in a single day, click the orange "Add Hours" button.
- Click "Set Special Days and Holidays" to add exceptions to your business hours or to make customers aware of different hours on those days.
Further down the menu when building your own business hours, you can see a few more options:
- Start week on: set which calendar day your business week starts on.
- Use 24-hour clock: toggles between a 12-hour AM/PM clock and a 24-hour clock.
- Combine days with identical opening hours: if multiple consecutive days in your workweek have identical business hours, this option will push them together so that they appear on the same line.
- Title: choose a title to display above your business hours (or hide it by clicking the eye icon).
Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner or by right-clicking the widget and selecting 'Edit Design' to change the items, frame and spacing.
Edit the design of the items, such as font, size and colour in the item section. Make changes to the background and border styles in the frame section. Customise the inner and outer spacing in the spacing section.
- To learn more about editing widgets, take a look at our guide on Editing Widgets.