Make it easy for your visitors to see your likes and like you on Facebook by adding a Facebook Like button. Become more connected with your customers and visitors through social media.
To set up the Facebook Like widget on your Website, follow these steps:
1. Add a Facebook Like Button widget onto your Website Builder. To learn more about adding widgets to your Website, see Adding Widgets. The Content Editor will appear.
2. Enter the URL of the Facebook page you want to use on your Website in the text box at the top of the Images & Content Editor.
3. Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner or by right-clicking the widget and selecting 'Edit Design' to change the button layout, style and spacing.
Things to consider
- The Facebook Like button will not appear for users who are not logged in to Facebook.
- Make sure the page is public, otherwise the functionality will not work.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.
- To learn more about editing widget design and style, see Widget Design.